Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

"Ornamental" Red and Gold Card

Vicki here with my December inspiration for you!

I'm a traditional kind of gal when it comes to the Christmas holidays.  I love the deep, rich reds and greens along with the ever present gold and silver that accompany them during the season.  Here at Craft-Dee BowZ, we are working with these colors during the month of December following a Christmas/holiday theme for our projects.

I created a card using red and white with gold accents.   The fabulous ribbon in our DT package this month was perfect to adorn the top of this Christmas ornament!

"Merry Christmas"

The card base is deep red cardstock matted with white pearl, embossed paper.  I used a folder that reminded me of falling snow as the background.  The ornament is a two part die-cut, the base and the over layer.   I added a gold jump ring at the top of the ornament along with a red/gold bow created with my amazing Craft-Dee BowZ tool.  Making bows is an easy task when using this tool. The sentiment sticker was another fun treat that came with our DT product.  It's matted with both white and gold paper cut with one of my favorite tag die-cuts.  I used pop dots on the back of the ornament and sentiment tag for added dimension.

Featured Product
Craft-Dee BowZ Bow Making Tool

Thanks for stopping by to share my holiday inspiration!

Be sure to play along with our December monthly challenge...
"Anything goes and include a bow".
You could be the winner of 25 yards of yummy ribbon.