Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

All You Need Is Love


Hi Craft-Dee BowZ fans! Dana Tatar here today sharing a card that I created to help share my love with someone special. I use hearts all the time in my crafting, but really played up the love theme of this card.


I punched out and stamped different sized hearts onto a book page. I placed a piece of pink cardstock under my punched paper as a fun way to add color to my card.


I added a pretty double loop bow that I tied with my Craft-Dee BowZ Tool to finish the card.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies: Cardstock: Recollections; Pin: Teresa Collins; Stamps: Paper Wings Productions; Ink: Ranger, Quick Quotes; Distress Marker: Ranger; Punch: Martha Stewart; Other: Book Page, Ribbon