Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Monday, April 29, 2013

New monthly feature coming

Hi everyone,
Barbara here, Donna is taking a much needed short vacation. So while she is off having some R and R,  I thought I'd fill you in on a new feature coming Wednesday!! SSSHHH don't tell Donna I let the cat out of the bag. LOL

Craft-Dee BowZ is hosting a challenge. The challenge will be monthly  and it will run from the 1st day of the month to the last day of the month.

There are just a few rules and you will want to come back Wednesday to check everything out and start submitting.

I am so excited and I sure hope you submit a project and get entered to be eligible to win.Win??? Did I say win??? A prize???

Yes, Craft-Dee BowZ will be awarding a Craft-Dee BowZ tool each month. So wake up your creative side and send in a project!!

Stop in Wednesday for all the details.

See you soon,

Barbara