Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Sunday, November 20, 2011

And yet another way to make your bows...


While playing around one day with my Craft-Dee BowZ I wound up creating another method of making bows for your cards.   It sort of surprised me when I did it and then I decided to put it to the test.  Here's the result of my fiddling:

I'm referring to the row of bows at the bottom of the card specifically.  I discovered that by stringing a continuous series of bows together on the same length of ribbon resulted in this.  I thought it was kind of cute!  Note that I also added bows to her hair as well as making a lace bow for the heart.  Lot's of Craft-Dee BowZ going on here!  I had originally created the card for a challenge over at Memory Making Crafts and, well, I won the challenge!  I guess it surprised me because this type of stamp is out of my genre and I wanted to challenge myself with it.  I never expected all these bows to work the way they did -- all on one card?

Donna